Pages

6.08.2010

silver dagger

Talk about stumbling upon a huge amount of creative inspiration, when ya set out in hopes of finding even the smallest amount.

Model, Malgosia Bela, does it again, yet this time, modeling for Doingbird #14. She looks absolutely stunning, needless to say; the same goes for the styling of this spread. When I eyed this set, I have to admit, my creative juices began flowing more rapidly than they have in quite some time.

I just absolutely adore the beaded neck piece, as well as the chiffon, raw silk, and cotton materials used in the following pieces. The photography, by Mark Segal, is also rather spectacular, with the lighting and composition being right on par. This set really has me going in the right direction, creatively... just what I needed for this evening.



No comments: