Pages

8.04.2009

tailored



sartorial (adj.): Of or relating to a tailor, tailoring, or tailored clothing


I've always admired Scott Schuman's, the Sartorialist; a fashion photography blog selected as one of Time Magazine's Top 100 Design Influencers, as well as being one of my inspirations for starting the Rebellionheirs. Scott Schuman holds a special place in my heart, as well as a permanent #1 spot on my list of top sites.

With the release of Scott's book (also titled the Sartorialist), I feel rather compelled to not only share with you some of my favorite images from his site, he has captured along the years; however also CONGRATULATE him for this amazing achievement.

You should definitely check out his fashion photography blog as well as his videos, as each one is truly impressive and stimulating.


Perhaps he will become a favorite of yours as well...

hard to imagine
him not....


















No comments: